Don’t you deserve a PMI Tool - an XRF analyzer?
- Identify the alloy on parts such as metal rods, wires, welds, bolts, rivets and other fasteners, valves and flanges, pressure vessels in few seconds,
- Track and recover lost material,
- Isolate completed welds to validate the composition of filler material and dilution rates.
With a unique library of more than 400 categories of alloy, our portable XRF analyzer provides the alloy chemistry to the 26 most common items for the following families of alloys:
- Stainless steels;
- Cr-Mo des aciers incluant le vanadium et les versions stabilisées du tungstène;
- Some low alloy steels
- Tool steels
- Nickel, copper, titanium and aluminum alloys
- Exotic materials, such as zirconium and tantalum alloys